NEANCO's solution frameworks are powered by IDOL, able to understand and process 100% of information in real time.
IDOL, is a single processing layer that enables organizations to extract meaning and act on all forms of information, including audio, video, social media, email and web content, as well as structured data such as customer transaction logs and machine-based sensor data. The platform combines automatic processing and understanding unstructured data with the high-performance, real-time analytics engine for extreme structured data.
- Manage-in-Place technology indexes all data where it resides eliminating copying requirements, storage costs, and hand-off risks
- NoSQL interface provides single processing layer for cross-channel analytics of structured and unstructured data
- Performance enhancements for Vertica Analytics Platform: sub-queries, database statistics, life cycle management, query optimization, data re-segmentation, and join filtering
- Enhanced scalability and contraction of clusters greater than 20x faster in cloud, virtual, and physical deployment
- Single processing layer for conceptual, contextual, real-time understanding of all data, inside and outside an enterprise
- Combines the Autonomy IDOL core engine for automatic processing of unstructured data with Vertica's high-performance real-time analytics engine for extreme structured data
- Unique pattern-matching powered by statistical algorithms recognize distance in ideas, concepts, and context in real time
Aurasma powers NEANCO's augmented reality (AR) soludions. AR solutions are residing on a smart-phone. When teh user holds the phone up against a logo or an advert - the image is recognized automatically and trigger a video stream. Clients using AR is able to publish digital content to mobile phones in a fast, reliable and simple way.
As an example a premier league football club is enhansing its supporter experience by letting players publish private video streams - and the supporter can download the AR-app from the clubs fan site.
Another example is a large manufacturer of packing machinery. They expressed an interest in lowering their on-site support cost - while at the same time increase customer experience. They use AR to publishing various video content for maintenance purposes. Once a part has to be replaced - the part can be shipped over night, and the local service representative can get detailed instructions of how to replace the part by holding up his smart phone to the various parts of the maching.
Please go the the product sub-menu for more information on IDOL and NEANCO's Augmented Reality solutions based on IDOL/Aurasma.